Terms & Conditions“Applicant” and Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp., shall be governed by these terms to which each part agrees:
1. By completing this form and USPS Form 1583, a copy of which will be made available to the United States Postal Service, applicant appoints Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. as agent for the receipt of mail for a period not to exceed that for which rent has been paid in advance. Applicant is expected to pick up mail at least once each month or make other suitable arrangements, in advance, with Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. will provide a key to a lock box from which applicants may obtain his or her mail. Access to applicant’s lock box will be provided during business hours posted by Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. Should applicant appoint another person or organization to collect mail from Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp.’s premises, applicant shall be responsible for the conduct of such person or organization. Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. shall assume that possession of a key is evidence of authority to collect mail.
2. The key loaned to applicant shall require a refundable cash deposit, remains that property of Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. and shall not be duplicated or modified by applicant. Applicant shall be refunded the key deposit upon return of the key, within ten (10) days of termination of service.
3. Applicant understands that the relationship of the parties hereto is one of bailment and not landlord-tenant.
4. Once Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. has placed applicant’s mail in the assigned lock box, the mail shall be deemed to have been delivered to applicant and Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. shall not be responsible for loss, theft, or damage thereto. Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. is not engaged in the delivery of mail and cannot be responsible for failure of the United States Postal Service to deliver it in a timely fashion or undamaged condition.
5. Applicant agrees to use service in accordance with Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. rules and in compliance with all United States Postal regulations, as well as local, state and federal statutes and regulations. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of service without notice.
6. All information provided by applicant on this form is confidential and will not knowingly be disclosed to anyone without applicant’s prior consent, except for law enforcement officials. Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. intends to cooperate fully with appropriate law enforcement officials.
7. Mail will not be accepted for more than three (3) persons or organizations in a single lock box. Each person over 18 years of age is required to complete this form and USPS Form 1583 on his/her behalf. In the event that an applicant consistently receives substantially more mail than can be placed in a single mailbox, Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. reserves the right to require applicant to rent one or more additional boxes or may return the mail to its sender.
8. Applicant agrees to protect, indemnify and hold Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature whatsoever relative to the use of Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. facilities or services. Any expenses of Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. incurred in a defense against same shall be reimbursed by applicant.
9. In the event Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. commits or fails to commit any act which result in disruption of service to applicant and applicant thereby suffers a loss, Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp.’s liability shall be limited to not more than the rental fees paid by applicant for service not yet received. Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp.
shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages as a result of its performance as agent for applicant.
10. Certified, registered, insured or COD mail or parcels will not be accepted by Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. as Agent for applicant except in those cases in which applicant specifically authorizes same in advance and provides full, advance payment of COD charges. (See end of contract agreement).
11. Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. fees are due and payable in advance and notice thereof will be placed in applicant’s mailbox. No other notice will be required. Failure to pay such fees when due may result in disruption or cancellation of services. Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. does not provide refunds in the event applicant cancels service prior to its agreed expiration.
12. The address to be used by applicant for the purpose for receiving mail is as follows:
YOUR NAME / COMPANY NAME
95-390 Kuahelani Ave., 3AC
Mililani, HI 96789
13. Upon termination of services by Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. or failure to pay rent in advance by applicant, Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. shall have no responsibility to make applicant’s mail available without payment therefore. Applicant understands that the United States Postal Service will not forward or return mail without payment, and will not accept a Change of Address card. At termination of service, if applicant wishes to receive any mail received for him or her after the date, applicant shall provide Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. with a forwarding address pay the required fees for mail forwarding for a period not to exceed thirty (30) days. In the event the applicant fails to do this, Aloha Ship and Pack, Corp. shall refuse any further mail and, in the case of mail already received, retail such mail for not more than thirty (30) days, after which it will be destroyed or returned to the Post Office.